I have a long history of supporting individual artists and arts organizations.
My contributions to the arts are focussed on concept consolidation, project development, and contract delivery.
A short list of projects in which I am or have been involved include:
- rural connections across Eastern Ontario with World Folk Music Ottawa
- Mali – Canada exchanges with Jah Youssouf and The Woodchoppers Association (2003-2009)
- documentary film production – Road to Baleya – with Close Up Films (2004)
- founding of Coalition of New Canadians for Arts and Culture (2007-2011)
- youth programs + cultural diversity projects with Stellula Music (Ontario)
- arts and culture, performance + program development with Jaku Konbit (Ontario)
- cultural hub + performance venue + business development with Bronson Centre (Ontario)
My experience in the arts includes theatre production, play writing, professional choral singing, blog/novel/poetry writing (and business management – surprise surprise).
For current books, check out Editorial Mapalé.